Re: OT The devil is in the detales

  • rathin31
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2010
      Mahiruha, the devil may be in the details, but if you can de-tail the devil, perhaps he won't be so devilish!

      I can't think of anything clever to say about 'checkers', because Down Under we call that particular board game 'draughts'. (Pronounced 'drafts'.)

      But is common to run a rough draft of your writing through a spell-checker....

      Rathin