OT The devil is in the detales

  • mahiruha_27
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2010
      Help, my spell checker is possessed by Satn!

      I know my spell checker is possessed by Satn because every time I write `Satn' it underlines it with a sinister streak of scarlet!

      In fact, it knows all the varieties of Satn- both Satun and Sat'n and it always glorifies those hideous names with unholy red auras.

      I've invited a rabbi, a priest, an imam and a sadhu over for checkers tonight. And after we play checkers, we're going to expel the devel from my spell checker!

      Spell checker, chortle no more! Your days are numbird!

      Mahiruha
    • rathin31
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 20, 2010
        Mahiruha, the devil may be in the details, but if you can de-tail the devil, perhaps he won't be so devilish!

        I can't think of anything clever to say about 'checkers', because Down Under we call that particular board game 'draughts'. (Pronounced 'drafts'.)

        But is common to run a rough draft of your writing through a spell-checker....

        Rathin