Re: Adhiratha, Suren and A.M. - On Time Away from the Path

  • purnakama2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2009
      Thank you to all three of you for these sincere and truth filled offerings.
      It reminds me of the Joni Mitchell song "I've Looked at Life from Both Sides now...".

      You obviously have done this, and done it very honestly and objectively with no anger or malice, and come out the better for it.

      Thank you so much for your very wise words and inspiration!

      Purnakama