Grattitude-Heart

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2009
      Dear friends, brothers and sisters all,

      Sri Chinmoy often spoke about a "gratitude-heart", and also about how gratitude can transform our life. He called gratitude a "miracle-action".

      Here is a small poem by Sri Chinmoy:

      "The mind has yet to learn
      How to write 'gratitude'
      Properly."
      -Sri Chinmoy

      Excerpt from Seventy-Seven Thousand Service-Trees, Part 21 by Sri Chinmoy.
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/1376/579

      So, if we stay in our spiritual heart, and not in our thinking mind, we can feel and develop gratitude more...

      enjoy!

      Kamalakanta