Re: Rezwana Choudhury Bannya and Ananda on Radio Sri Chinmoy

  • purnakama2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2009
      Thank you for both of these!

      I don't think I'm the only one who completely fell in love with Rezwana Choudhury's renderings of Guru's songs. I've never heard Guru's songs sung like that; like a warm slow moving river, just flowing and flowing...

      And it's always a delight to hear Ananda!

      Purnakama
    • pavaka_cambrian
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 12, 2009
        thanks Kamalakanta! These are fantastic recordings! Timeless and top notch.

        Pavaka