Re: Announcing Inspiration-Letters: Creativity Issue!

  • dmchaudhurani
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 9, 2009
      This is a real treat. Thanks Mahiruha
    • tejvan_13
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 10, 2009
        Mahiruha,

        I'm afraid these days my creativity often extends to only thinking of good excuses for why I've not written more frequently. - Personally, I put it down to the difficulty of buying new quills for my pen. I go into shops and they just want to sell you these new fangled computer things. O for the days of Fountain pens, blotting paper and typewriters...

        Anyway,

        http://www.srichinmoycentre.org/inspiration-letters-18

        Really Great edition.

        Thanks to your good self, all the contributors, and Sharani for creating such a beautiful page.

        Tejvan

        p.s. If the theme of the next edition of Inspiration Letters is 'Middle Earth in the Second Age of the Noldor - A New perspective on the writings of JRR Tolkien.'- I have just the article!
      • beverly_canada
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 10, 2009
          Eighteen amazing issues! Including - Ed Silverton's EXHUBERANT little elephant :-D ...!!!
        • vlad_fed
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 13, 2009
            Mahiruha,

            It is really beautiful! I really enjoyed it.

            Volodia