Rezwana Choudhury Bannya and Ananda on Radio Sri Chinmoy

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2009
      Dear friends, brothers and sisters,

      Just a small announcement:

      We are pleased and proud to publish Rezwana Choudhury Bannya's performance at the Songs of the Soul concert from August, 2009 in New York.

      Also, we have five tracks, recorded live at a concert offered by the group "Ananda" (England) in Dublin last month.

      We hope you enjoy their soulful offerings as much as we do.

      Here is the link to the home page of Radio Sri Chinmoy:

      http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/

      Joy to all!

      Kamalakanta
    • purnakama2000
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 10, 2009
        Thank you for both of these!

        I don't think I'm the only one who completely fell in love with Rezwana Choudhury's renderings of Guru's songs. I've never heard Guru's songs sung like that; like a warm slow moving river, just flowing and flowing...

        And it's always a delight to hear Ananda!

        Purnakama
      • pavaka_cambrian
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 12, 2009
          thanks Kamalakanta! These are fantastic recordings! Timeless and top notch.

          Pavaka