Re: Announcing Inspiration-Letters: Creativity Issue!

  • dmchaudhurani
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 9, 2009
      This is a real treat. Thanks Mahiruha
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 9, 2009
        Dear Mahiruha,

        Thanks so much! I enjoyed the letters quite a bit. Quite inspiring!

        Kamalakanta
      • tejvan_13
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 10, 2009
          Mahiruha,

          I'm afraid these days my creativity often extends to only thinking of good excuses for why I've not written more frequently. - Personally, I put it down to the difficulty of buying new quills for my pen. I go into shops and they just want to sell you these new fangled computer things. O for the days of Fountain pens, blotting paper and typewriters...

          Anyway,

          http://www.srichinmoycentre.org/inspiration-letters-18

          Really Great edition.

          Thanks to your good self, all the contributors, and Sharani for creating such a beautiful page.

          Tejvan

          p.s. If the theme of the next edition of Inspiration Letters is 'Middle Earth in the Second Age of the Noldor - A New perspective on the writings of JRR Tolkien.'- I have just the article!
        • beverly_canada
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 10, 2009
            Eighteen amazing issues! Including - Ed Silverton's EXHUBERANT little elephant :-D ...!!!
          • vlad_fed
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 13, 2009
              Mahiruha,

              It is really beautiful! I really enjoyed it.

              Volodia