Re: Anniversary of Transcendence Perfection Poetry Book Observed

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 8, 2009
      Dear Vasanti,
      Hearing about your centre's observance of the book's anniversary inspired me tremendously. I think the republishing of this book for last August's Celebrations has created a kind of rebirth for this book.

      Thanks to Kedar as well for scanning the book's cover and posting it on one of his blogs. The painting by Sri Chinmoy on the cover is in itself a "thing of beauty".