Announcing Inspiration-Letters: Creativity Issue!

  • mahiruha_27
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 8, 2009
      Dear Friends,

      I am extremely happy and pleased to announce the 18th (yes, that's right) edition of Inspiration-Letters, devoted to the theme of creativity.

      You can find it here:

      http://srichinmoycentre.org/inspiration-letters-18

      I think it's a beautiful issue, and that you will agree.

      Sincerely,

      Mahiruha
    • dmchaudhurani
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 9, 2009
        This is a real treat. Thanks Mahiruha
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 9, 2009
          Dear Mahiruha,

          Thanks so much! I enjoyed the letters quite a bit. Quite inspiring!

          Kamalakanta
        • tejvan_13
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 10, 2009
            Mahiruha,

            I'm afraid these days my creativity often extends to only thinking of good excuses for why I've not written more frequently. - Personally, I put it down to the difficulty of buying new quills for my pen. I go into shops and they just want to sell you these new fangled computer things. O for the days of Fountain pens, blotting paper and typewriters...

            Anyway,

            http://www.srichinmoycentre.org/inspiration-letters-18

            Really Great edition.

            Thanks to your good self, all the contributors, and Sharani for creating such a beautiful page.

            Tejvan

            p.s. If the theme of the next edition of Inspiration Letters is 'Middle Earth in the Second Age of the Noldor - A New perspective on the writings of JRR Tolkien.'- I have just the article!
          • beverly_canada
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 10, 2009
              Eighteen amazing issues! Including - Ed Silverton's EXHUBERANT little elephant :-D ...!!!
            • vlad_fed
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 13, 2009
                Mahiruha,

                It is really beautiful! I really enjoyed it.

                Volodia