Songs of the Soul

  • pavaka_cambrian
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2009
      Hi Folks,

      The European Songs of the Soul Tour is going really well. Lots of inspired and inspiring people! I'm putting updates and pics when possible at http://www.pavaka.com/news/

      The public is starting to leave comments at www.songsofthesoul.com, too. Although my Czech is a little rusty, it seems positive!

      Pavaka
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2009
        Hi Pavaka,

        Thanks so much for the news of the current concert tour via your website! I had vaguely heard reports of thousands of people attending concerts during this tour but reading it on your site is the first detailed account for me over here on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean. I devoured the news and photos ;-)

        Sharani
        p.s. I own both of your CDs and especially like the first one.