Messages from water

  • urdhacheta
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2009
      On my last trip to Lankawi Christmas trip, one day Guru asked disciples
      to ask questions. So I decided to ask him this question:

      I wanted to confirm with Guru whether an experiment done by a Japanese scientist,Dr Emoto, on water was true. Dr Emoto did some experiments on water to observe the structures of crystalized water formations under freezing conditions. To his astonishment, water crystals can be found in frozen water under certain conditions. He took samples of water from different places all over Japan and then around the world for this purpose.

      In one of his experiments, he would pasted certain words on a glass of water overnight and then freeze some sample of the water and see what formation would take place. He discovered that positive words produced beautiful crystalized water formation, whilst negative word produced deformative formations.

      One interesting observation: of all the words his team has tried, the word "gratitude" produced the most beautiful formation.

      Guru said that he don't know who was this Japanese scientist, but, he said that this experiment on water is highly possible. Check it out:

      http://www.life-enthusiast.com/twilight/research_emoto.htm

      I hope someday someone could inspire Dr Emoto to do an experiment on Guru's music, especially on his pipe organ music.