The 47 Mile Race 2009

  • utpalmarshall
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2009
      It has been nearly 2 months since the night of the big race. It has always been my favorite running event and this year it seemed almost as though it was running away from me. Somehow we managed to reconnect. If you would like to revisit a memorable night please check out the link.

      http://perfectionjourney.org/

      much thanks
      Utpal
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 27, 2009
        Utpal, thank you for that wonderful article. I enjoy your blog a lot!. Thanks!

        Kamalakanta