an inspiring prayer

  • purnakama2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2009
      I found this prayer the other morning in a Service Trees book, and for whatever reason, at that moment, it deeply spoke to me.

      "May my life be
      an undying worship of God."

      Sri Chinmoy #48,000 from 77,000 Service Trees (unofficial)

      It was a wonderful reminder that no matter what I do in my life, everything must be done for God, for God's sake, and for God's will.

      In every action, every lesson that I plan for my students, every class that I teach, every interaction must be done with a sense of humility and worship of God.

      Not an easy task, but a task worth undertaking and practicing.

      Purnakama
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 27, 2009
        So true, so true! Thanks!

        Kamalakanta