Oct 11 at Pujaloy

  • pavaka_cambrian
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2009
      On this Oct 11, I attended meditations at Pujaloy for the third time in my life. Each time I've visited this sacred ground, I am surprised at how powerful and effortless meditation can be here. On the anniversary of Guru's Mahasamadhi it was more powerful than ever. I don't know if this was mental hallucination, but this week-end I felt like Guru was visiting his world-wide family and embracing us very affectionately.

      When meditation is vibrant and real like it was on Oct 11 it really gives one a boost. I certainly have felt in my spiritual life that sometimes meditation becomes a little perfunctory and dry. I can forget how alive it can and should be. Like I say myself in meditation classes, meditation, because of it's ability to tap infinite domains like love, peace and joy, is the one thing you can do your entire life that can always remain fresh and new. Experiences like the one I had at Pujaloy, are a vivid reminder of this.

      I'd also like to take this opportunity to give kudos to the people who contribute to keeping Pujaloy so pristine and divine. Very impressive!

      Pavaka