All the Melodies of the Universe

  • utpalmarshall
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2009
      Pavaka recently released a brand new cd of Sri Chinmoy's music. His has been a life in which musical performance has played a major and almost constant role. Right from the time when he was a young cellist and up to a time when he sought more dynamic musical expression.

      Now he has creatively devoted himself entirely to recording and performing only his spiritual teacher's music. He feels that a wider audience can and should be inspired by its deep inspiring consciousness.

      http://perfectionjourney.org/category/sri-chinmoy-center-activity/

      much thanks
      Utpal
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2009
        Hi, Utpal!

        Thanks for this, and for all the other articles in your blog. I like it very much! Please continue!

        Kamalakanta