Re: My Gratitude-Heart

  • suchana27
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 24, 2009
      Hello Jaganta,

      I like your new spiritual website a lot! As Sharani has already posted, these clothes are very ¨cool¨!
      I am sure that many devotees will enjoy wearing them in season and out of season! :)

      Thank you also for your kind reminders on ¨gratitude¨ and ¨forgiveness¨. I have recently read one of Guru´s poems which says -this is unofficial- that forgiveness is the best harmoniser and this statement has inspired me a lot.

      May the quality of these inner clothes increase the beauty of our spiritual outer clothing! :)

      Congratulations!
      Suchana