Devotee - Soulful Clothing inspired by Sri Chinmoy

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 17, 2009
      Did you visit this website http://devotee-humblestyle.de/index_en.html yet? It is the English language version of a new venture to create and sell sport clothes with a spiritual flair. Guru himself chose the name "Devotee" for the clothing line. The logo of someone kneeling in prayer is absolutely gorgeous. Well maybe gorgeous isn't the right word for a sports perspective. Maybe I should say it's cool instead. :-) The original message from Jaganta is below and if you are like me you would think it is just about the concept of gratitude unless you scroll down past the beginning.

      Sharani
    • davidcavall
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 18, 2009
        The clothing looks great--I love the way it is designed.
        David
      • suchana27
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 24, 2009
          Hello Jaganta,

          I like your new spiritual website a lot! As Sharani has already posted, these clothes are very ¨cool¨!
          I am sure that many devotees will enjoy wearing them in season and out of season! :)

          Thank you also for your kind reminders on ¨gratitude¨ and ¨forgiveness¨. I have recently read one of Guru´s poems which says -this is unofficial- that forgiveness is the best harmoniser and this statement has inspired me a lot.

          May the quality of these inner clothes increase the beauty of our spiritual outer clothing! :)

          Congratulations!
          Suchana