New to Sri Chinmoy

  • sri_chinmoy_inspiration
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2009
      [Dear David, Thanks for your message please follow the safety guidelines appended at the end of your post. Thank you]

      I am a life long runner who just rest recently read Sri Chinmoy's book--The Inner Running and the Outer Running--I was so impressed with his insights that I searched the Web and read what he has said---really profound and inspiring--can someone recommend to me a book by Sri Chinmoy that would be could for someone who is new to Sri Chinmoy?

      Davidcavall

      For your online safety, please make sure to follow the instructions below.

      1) Hide Your Email Address

      Please set your member preferences
      so that your email address will not be visible.

      - First click on this link:
      If you are asked to sign in, do so now.

      - Check the box where it says:
      "Hide my email and IP address from the group moderators"

      - Under "Message Delivery", select:
      "Web Only. Read messages only on the web"

      - Make sure you save the changes (click on "Save Changes").

      Now when you post, your email address will not be visible anymore to anybody.

      2) Turn Off Invitations
      - First click on this link:
      If you are asked to sign in, do so now.

      Once you have signed in, a page listing your known email
      addresses will appear.

      - To the far right of each email address is the word "Edit" in
      blue. Click on it.

      Under "Group Invitations" you will see checkboxes which say:
      Allow group moderators to directly add me to their groups.
      Allow group moderators to invite me to their groups.

      - By default, both boxes are checked. Uncheck both boxes.
      - Click the Save Changes button.
      - Repeat steps 2-3 for every email account listed.

      Thank you