Re: My Gratitude-Heart

  • jaganta94
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 15, 2009
      Dear brothers and sisters

      Gratitude, for the inspiration I always get by reading many massages is not the only reason, why I am posting again after such a long time. The other reason is that I have something inspiring for all lovers of "soulful clothing", which I would like to share with you.

      On the Christmas trip 2006/2007 we asked Guru if we can create a clothing brand for sport oriented people putting spiritual designs and massages of wisdom on pieces of clothing. Guru agreed and "devotee" was the name that He has chosen out of two different names we have proposed. We designed the logo, printed it on a few sample shirts and brought them to New York, to offer them to Guru. I don't know if He has ever worn them but we got the advise to use the term "inspired by Sri Chinmoy" , to be used in the inside label for example. We felt the blessing that we got and we were happy to start working on this project. Many of you may know how it feels when you get a challenge of your Master. You are over energised and full of enthusiasm. But some may also know how it feels when you are not able to satisfy the Masters request. A few things happened after Gurus passing that did not allow us to continue on the matter. But since Gurus blessing was always there and still is working we continued with the project and started in honour of Gurus birthday at long last a website which now can be visited (http://devotee-humblestyle.de/index_en.html). Just the older designs are available at the moment but we are already working on new ones. By the way, this is for Martin, he is the one who made some of the first designs, "awake, here and now" for example…gratitude and greetings from the bottom of my heart to you and all the best for your special year. Special thanks I want to offer to Porin, the main designer, and of course to Gauri she is the mother of the whole idea.

      It is true Kamalakanta, gratitude is probably one of the most important qualities in our spiritual life, as well as forgiveness I believe. Do you remember, once Guru asked us what is more difficult to achieve purity or gratitude? Most of the people thought purity especially the boys. Guru was disappointed with the answer pointing out that gratitude is more difficult to establish in ones life. (if I remember well it was in Thailand, probably you recorded the talk that Guru gave after the voting - please correct me if I am wrong with my memory).

      So again, accept my deepest gratitude Kamalakanta, Arpan and so many others, for all your soulful and inspiring contributions, please never give up...

      In Gurus universal Oneness-Heart
      Jaganta

      When I become my heart-gratitude, My Lord Supreme immediately becomes His Forgiveness-Smile.
      (From Twenty-Seven Thousand Aspiration-Plants, Part 116 by Sri Chinmoy.)
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 17, 2009
        Did you visit this website http://devotee-humblestyle.de/index_en.html yet? It is the English language version of a new venture to create and sell sport clothes with a spiritual flair. Guru himself chose the name "Devotee" for the clothing line. The logo of someone kneeling in prayer is absolutely gorgeous. Well maybe gorgeous isn't the right word for a sports perspective. Maybe I should say it's cool instead. :-) The original message from Jaganta is below and if you are like me you would think it is just about the concept of gratitude unless you scroll down past the beginning.

        Sharani
      • davidcavall
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 18, 2009
          The clothing looks great--I love the way it is designed.
          David
        • suchana27
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 24, 2009
            Hello Jaganta,

            I like your new spiritual website a lot! As Sharani has already posted, these clothes are very ¨cool¨!
            I am sure that many devotees will enjoy wearing them in season and out of season! :)

            Thank you also for your kind reminders on ¨gratitude¨ and ¨forgiveness¨. I have recently read one of Guru´s poems which says -this is unofficial- that forgiveness is the best harmoniser and this statement has inspired me a lot.

            May the quality of these inner clothes increase the beauty of our spiritual outer clothing! :)

            Congratulations!
            Suchana