Re: From My Diary

  • cott_doris
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 12, 2009
      Dear Pravinga,

      Thank you very much for your very kind reply.

      Would you like to share with us where you come from and what your hobbies might be?

      Doris
    • cott_doris
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 12, 2009
        Dear Purnakarma,

        The amazing hero moved me to tears really. It would be interesting to know what kind of tragedies this man went through that made him renounce the material life.

        I am sorry for the belated reply but I was thinking about the role of teachers in our modern times and spent some time remembering my own experiences in school as a child.

        In one way I envy you for your important profession although I don't know anything about it. From your descriptions it must be very challenging from time to time what I can easily comprehend.

        We loved a few teachers but many we didn't. Teachers can give children also a hard time they may defend themselves in their own way according to their individual personalities.

        Imagining you playing your guitar singing songs with the children considering your spiritual background it *must* be a joy for the kids!

        I never forgot the good teachers even though as children we would not show affection to them in a special way. Somehow we took their kindness for granted or even rejected it for some unexplainable reasons.

        Very vividly I imagine you with 'your' kids sitting in a school class singing songs and you are playing the guitar. I am one of them.

        What a powerful opportunity to spread harmony in this contradictory outer world!