Re: From My Diary

  • sri_chinmoy_inspiration
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 6 12:51 AM
      Thankyou very much for sharing us this beautiful writing,expressions!!! I love
      to read and read it!!!!!

      - Pravinga

      [Dear Pravinga,
      For your online safety, please make sure to follow the instructions below.

      1) Hide Your Email Address

      Please set your member preferences
      so that your email address will not be visible.

      - First click on this link:
      If you are asked to sign in, do so now.

      - Check the box where it says:
      "Hide my email and IP address from the group moderators"

      - Under "Message Delivery", select:
      "Web Only. Read messages only on the web"

      - Make sure you save the changes (click on "Save Changes").

      Now when you post, your email address will not be visible anymore to anybody.

      2) Turn Off Invitations
      - First click on this link:
      If you are asked to sign in, do so now.

      Once you have signed in, a page listing your known email
      addresses will appear.

      - To the far right of each email address is the word "Edit" in
      blue. Click on it.

      Under "Group Invitations" you will see checkboxes which say:
      Allow group moderators to directly add me to their groups.
      Allow group moderators to invite me to their groups.

      - By default, both boxes are checked. Uncheck both boxes.
      - Click the Save Changes button.
      - Repeat steps 2-3 for every email account listed.

      Thank you
      Sri Chinmoy Inspiration Group moderators]
    • cott_doris
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 12 8:19 AM
        Dear Pravinga,

        Thank you very much for your very kind reply.

        Would you like to share with us where you come from and what your hobbies might be?

        Doris
      • cott_doris
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 12 9:00 AM
          Dear Purnakarma,

          The amazing hero moved me to tears really. It would be interesting to know what kind of tragedies this man went through that made him renounce the material life.

          I am sorry for the belated reply but I was thinking about the role of teachers in our modern times and spent some time remembering my own experiences in school as a child.

          In one way I envy you for your important profession although I don't know anything about it. From your descriptions it must be very challenging from time to time what I can easily comprehend.

          We loved a few teachers but many we didn't. Teachers can give children also a hard time they may defend themselves in their own way according to their individual personalities.

          Imagining you playing your guitar singing songs with the children considering your spiritual background it *must* be a joy for the kids!

          I never forgot the good teachers even though as children we would not show affection to them in a special way. Somehow we took their kindness for granted or even rejected it for some unexplainable reasons.

          Very vividly I imagine you with 'your' kids sitting in a school class singing songs and you are playing the guitar. I am one of them.

          What a powerful opportunity to spread harmony in this contradictory outer world!