Re: March Marathon?

  • vasudha_sd
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2004
      A number of California students of Sri Chinmoy will be doing a
      marathon on March 7th. We do it every year to honor Sri Chinmoy's
      marathon anniversary (which is actually March 3, but we always honor
      it on the first Sunday in March). It is always so much fun to do the
      event together--and to celebrate afterwards. Some of us run and
      others help at the race. We hope that many brothers and sisters
      around the world will be running at this time as well!!

      Vasudha

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, matt_boulton73