Meditation For Feb. 6th

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2004
      Recently I read that Sri Chinmoy had reached the milestone of 18,000
      songs. He is always trying to transcend his previous goals in every
      aspect of his life. When human beings achieve self-transcendence, they
      are being instruments of the Divine, manifesting the dynamic aspect of
      God. Sri Chinmoy feels that God is not a static being, but a dynamic
      being who is always transcending His own Height.

      In this and any other aspects, I feel Sri Chinmoy is an instrument of
      God, a rainbow of virtues in boundless measure.

      Again, Sri Chinmoy feels that everybody is destined to be a perfect
      instrument of God, because everybody has God withim them.

      It is like a fully-blossomed flower teaching buds how to blossom.

      "Breathlessly and uncoditionally
      I offer my gratitude-heart to God
      For choosing me to be
      An instrument of his."