OT Home Page

  • purnakama2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 17, 2009
      This message is for any techies out there who can tell me how to make this my home page, if indeed it is even possible. I would be nice to come to my computer every day and have the inspiration site be the first thing I see.

      Thanks for ny help that you may be able to render.

      Purnakama
    • grega_levi
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 19, 2009
        I think the simplest way is to open a browser and then inspiration site and then press CONTROL D. Hope this helps, Grega from Peace refuge
      • pavitrata27
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 19, 2009
          Assuming you are using Internet Explorer.Highlight the entire line below, right click and choose 'copy' http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration/messages

          Stay online! Now in the tool bar at the top you will see File Edit View Favourites Tools Help.

          Choose Tools, then Internet Options

          Whatever it says in the home page box click in it and use your delete button on the keyboard to erase it.

          Now click in the box, RIGHT CLICK with your mouse and choose Paste

          Then click OK and the site will be your new homepage.

          Another option you may prefer is to go to

          File/Send/Shortcut to Desktop and the site will appear as a shortcut on your desktop.

          Hope that helps

          Pavitrata
        • pavitrata27
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 19, 2009
            An easier way to set the home page:

            After you have read this go back to the messages page.

            Up on the right of your browser menu you will see a little house. Click on the arrow next to it, from the drop down menu choose 'add or change home page'. Click on 'Use this webpage as your only home page. The click 'test.'

            That's it!

            Pavitrata