Interview with Mandu on srichinmoy.tv

  • kedarvideo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2009
      Don't miss this week's feature on srichinmoy.tv. It is the 27th episode of my monthly interview series LIFE Voices, presenting Mandu from Austria who not only speaks about his passion of playing music but also remembers his first encounter with Sri Chinmoy during a concert in Milan and mentions the shift of consciousness in today's world which will lead to a transformation of human beings. The title of the interview is "The future is bright". Here is the link:

      http://www.srichinmoy.tv/tv/339

      You can find a HD version to be watched full-screen, a medium Broadcast version that fits your iPod and a smaller podcast version. At the same time of the interview (it was during our last Joy-Day in the Swiss mountains) I also made a little musical piece on Mandu, where he plays "Ore Tora" by Sri Chinmoy and "Ave Maria" by Schubert. This clip can be watched in HD on vimeo, here is the link:

      http://www.vimeo.com/5556991

      Kedar