Re: magical running

    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 12, 2009
      Wow...I am very happy for you...I can somehow play tennis, but running easy for 2 miles has become harder. I can run uphills and enjoy it, but on flats I struggle. Go figure!

      Kamalakanta
    • suchana27
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 12, 2009
        Dear Jadranka, how I wish this Noni juice to be sold in my country soon! Thank you for sharing news and your incredible running experience!

        In oneness,
        Suchana
      • dmchaudhurani
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 16, 2009
          hello Purnakama,

          What a sweet and inspiring experience. I love the way you write. We really can share the experience through your words.

          I hope your words will inspire me to action as I have not run much for some time. I'd been waiting for the inspiration of New York to galvanize me into action but now with your lovely story I will see how far I can run tomorrow.
          Thankyou and great running.

          Durga-Mata