Re: Sri Chinmoy Reflections

  • jadrankagrbic
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11, 2009
      Thanks Animesh for the idea, it is the great site.

      Vidagda's article about the various names of the Master is so special and I am looking foward to see more of the other articles, too.

      Jadranka

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 12, 2009
        This is excellent! I am so happy that all the articles written about Sri Chinmoy will eventually have a home!

        Kamalakanta
      • animesh.harrington
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 27, 2009
          Sri Chinmoy Reflections

          Thank you very much Tejvan for bringing the Sri Chinmoy Reflections website to everyone's attention. And thanks also Jadranka and Kamalakanta for your kind comments.

          The website has only been going since April 13th this year, yet it has already attracted a number of excellent writers – Vidagdha, Chidananda, Unmilan, Shambhu, Prachar and Agraha – who have offered their personal insights into Sri Chinmoy's life and works.

          Articles: http://srichinmoy-reflections.com/articles

          The website also contains a comparative timeline of world events and significant dates in the life of Sri Chinmoy.

          Timeline: http://srichinmoy-reflections.com/timeline

          I invite everyone to visit the site to read the articles and explore the timeline. You might want to bookmark it so you can return regularly – it's constantly being expanded.

          Please feel free to send any comments or suggestions via the contact form. Also, authors are most welcome to submit articles for publication.

          Happy reading to everyone,

          Animesh