Re: July 4th Celebration in N.Y.

  • arpan_deangelo
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 9, 2009
      Thank you kindly Pavitrata! (Sorry about the British rule thing.)
      It is so helpful to hear such kind words and to know that taking the time to write about the events such as this really inspires brothers and sisters all over the world. I also took some photos which I think you would appreciate. I will put them in the Centre Gallery soon. But I have been spending lots of time daily with photos from the 3100.ws website gallery. You should visit that site to see our photos.

      I am not using my Canon SLR camera as I like to run to the race with a smaller camera. Although the quality of the photos may not be as good I try to capture various backgrounds and angles to give some interest to the viewer and show the runners in different locations, light, moods, etc. I just have lots of fun with it and have no idea how the photos are actually coming out or look to others.

      If you have any good comments or criticisms of the photos please let me know. Creative ideas, suggestions, etc. are welcome as it is always good to see things from another perspective and more experienced photographer.

      Thanks again,
      Arpan