Sri Chinmoy Reflections

  • tejvan13
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7, 2009
      Animesh has been working on a new website with many very good articles and other features. New articles are regularly being added.

      You can view it here:

      http://www.srichinmoy-reflections.com/

      Best,

      Tejvan
    • jadrankagrbic
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 11, 2009
        Thanks Animesh for the idea, it is the great site.

        Vidagda's article about the various names of the Master is so special and I am looking foward to see more of the other articles, too.

        Jadranka

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 12, 2009
          This is excellent! I am so happy that all the articles written about Sri Chinmoy will eventually have a home!

          Kamalakanta
        • animesh.harrington
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 27, 2009
            Sri Chinmoy Reflections

            Thank you very much Tejvan for bringing the Sri Chinmoy Reflections website to everyone's attention. And thanks also Jadranka and Kamalakanta for your kind comments.

            The website has only been going since April 13th this year, yet it has already attracted a number of excellent writers – Vidagdha, Chidananda, Unmilan, Shambhu, Prachar and Agraha – who have offered their personal insights into Sri Chinmoy's life and works.

            Articles: http://srichinmoy-reflections.com/articles

            The website also contains a comparative timeline of world events and significant dates in the life of Sri Chinmoy.

            Timeline: http://srichinmoy-reflections.com/timeline

            I invite everyone to visit the site to read the articles and explore the timeline. You might want to bookmark it so you can return regularly – it's constantly being expanded.

            Please feel free to send any comments or suggestions via the contact form. Also, authors are most welcome to submit articles for publication.

            Happy reading to everyone,

            Animesh