Re: Garland of Divinity's Love moves

  • dmchaudhurani
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2009
      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, suchana27 <no_reply@...> wrote:

      Hello everyone,

      Great to hear of your move Kanan. I hope the new location is as inspiring and soulful as the last.

      I've not had access to Internet for a while so first I want to say hello to everyone.

      It's been hot here in England The roses and other flowers came out early - in profusion - but now past their best. All my energy is going into raising the necessary funds for August Celebrations - difficult as work is thin.

      Missing you all.

      love, Durga-Mata