Re: magical running

  • jadrankagrbic
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 6, 2009
      Hi Pavaka,

      It is great that you could run without pain after so many years and that inspiring energy about running helped you a lot. It is definitely true, and there is a quate from Guru:
      "We have to know that physical energy has only one source, and that source is spiritual energy." (unofficial)

      For years I have had the same experience with a knee pain and in spite of my eagerness for running (I used to run 6-15 k daily)I used to run only "Runners are Smilers" under the unberable pain.
      But last year in September I was suddenly saved by drinking two bottles of Tahitian Noni Juice in just two weeks (my body needed energy for painting my apartment. At the end of the month I ran 50k without any pain. At first I was surprised and, of cource, I haven't connected the two events. In a week it came to me that Noni was the only unussual food or drink that I consumed in such a big amount (I never take food supplements).
      After that I started keeping track how it works on my body and the other people that I have recomended the juice and results were amazing. It works on the cell level and I have many many personal testimonies about its bennefits.

      So, if you want to try the juice, I must emphasise it is very imoprtant to take Tahitian Noni and not the others, as it is the first one that was ever made, and all the rest are of uncomparable quality to the original. I went through extreme science examinations and testsn and was proved to be given to infants and pragnant women too. The best is personal experience and the juice is 100% natural and contains 89% of noni puree and 11% of natural bluberry and grape juice. You can get more info at www.tni.com

      I deeply feel to spread information about the Tahitian Noni juice, because my body and spirit change a lot since I regularly consume it.

      All the best with your running, I hope the pain will not come back.

      Gratitude,

      Jadranka
    • jadrankagrbic
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 6, 2009
        It is real blessing, Purnakama, to have this kind of running experience.
        These are the moments that are worth living.
        Over years of running so many beatufil inner experiences came to me and because of them I like running so much. No matter if I am slow or I walk, the main thing is to come in touch with my soul.
        I wish you more of runs like this in the future to keep you going towards the infinite consciesness of love and joy.

        Good Luck,

        Jadranka
      • purnakama2000
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 9, 2009
          Congrats Pavaka!
        • purnakama2000
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 11, 2009
            Hi all,

            I seem to be having difficulty posting on the site, and I think I accidentally posted some replies from Louisa so my apologies if things got fouled up.

            After all of my inspiration in the running world, I was rather negligent last week when I went home to visit my family. I only got out a couple of times. Often one tends to revert to old ways when visiting one's family, (at least that's my experience).

            But hooray, finally back home, I have ventured once more into the running world.
            Feeling rather sleepy but restless early this morning, I decided that I would at least go for a walk to fulfill my exercise requirements for the day, but of course once I started walking, my body couldn't hold back, and once again, I was happily jogging away.

            It was a lovely cool breezy morning; perfect for a nice run. Everyone's gardens are in full bloom right now, and everyone in my neighborhood seems to have a green thumb so it was pure joy running along the sidewalks looking to see what each garden looked like; peonies, orange blossoms, impatiens, all with fresh morning dew accenting the brilliant arrray of colours.

            Somewhere along the way I decided to count the animals that I saw. It's always a fun way to pass the time while running. My neighborhood is choc a block with pet owners, many of whom are out early in the morning for a stroll.
            Today I counted 9 and a half dogs (I counted the mini dachshund as 1/2 as he was smaller than most of the cats I saw), 7 cats, one bunny, and countless scurrying squirells.

            It's interesting to see the difference between the animals, especially the cats and dogs. The cats were either cozily curled up snoozing in the morning sun, or sitting under trees anxiously awaiting an errant bird. The dogs however always seemed to have boundless energy and curiosity. They had to smell, sniff, and greet every person,fellow animal and tree. And they greeted each one with an equal amount of enthusiasm and joy.
            And of course I had to take little breaks and return their greeting:)

            With all of the animal counting and flower gazing, a 45 minute run (with some walking) passed quickly and happpily.

            I'm not sure that I'll be ready for the full marathon this year, but I'm sure I could do half.
            In any case, I'm finally enjoying the road it takes to get there.

            Yours in running,

            Purnakama
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 12, 2009
              Wow...I am very happy for you...I can somehow play tennis, but running easy for 2 miles has become harder. I can run uphills and enjoy it, but on flats I struggle. Go figure!

              Kamalakanta
            • suchana27
              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 12, 2009
                Dear Jadranka, how I wish this Noni juice to be sold in my country soon! Thank you for sharing news and your incredible running experience!

                In oneness,
                Suchana
              • dmchaudhurani
                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 16, 2009
                  hello Purnakama,

                  What a sweet and inspiring experience. I love the way you write. We really can share the experience through your words.

                  I hope your words will inspire me to action as I have not run much for some time. I'd been waiting for the inspiration of New York to galvanize me into action but now with your lovely story I will see how far I can run tomorrow.
                  Thankyou and great running.

                  Durga-Mata