Re: OT - 'Mahiruha the 33 Year-Old Teenage Garage-Band Punk Rocker: A Novel In Words'

  • jaitra.gillespie
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
      Mahiruha, did you just turn 33? Or are you writing an off-topic, punk rock opera in the Garageband music program? Or all of the above? Maybe just a few words to explain this "novel" topic?

      Jaitra
    • mahiruha_27
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
        My subject line should have ended as "A Novel In Words"- not "A No"-

        I wanted to be droll and funny but I was cheated by the machine!

        -- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, mahiruha_27 <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > Actually, there's not much left to explain...

      • priyadarshan44
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 24, 2009
          Can't wait to read it!

          Priyadarshan