OT: IE(8?) issue with quicktime

  • grega_levi
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30 12:44 PM
      I use Internet Explorer 8 and for seeing Sri Chinmoy TV in quicktime I have to open another browser. IE just loads and loads and after a time in status bar writes Done but it still loads and there is no video.
      If anybody has solution for it please let me know.
      Always, Grega from Peace refuge
    • richard.21de
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009
        Hallo Grega,

        It's Microsoft. :-)

        Actual version of Quick Time Player and Internet Explorer ?

        I'am a fan of Firefox simple great.

        Richard
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009
          Dear Grega,