Re: the job that comes from an inspiration within

  • grega_levi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2009
      Dear Matthias, I sympathise with You. I was two years unemployed before I became a student of computer science. I advice You that You do not search so much for a job in term to be employed somewhere but that You serve within and without in direction You want Your next job to be. Let it be and let it go. Be always occupied busy and at the same time available and open to the opportunity of finding Your dream job. And all the best in Your search for a dream job.
      Grega Leskov'sek from Slovenia (from Peace refuge)
      P.S.
      I am also searching for a summer job.