OT Michael Jackson's Death

  • cott_doris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2009
      I thought it was worth mentioning that Michael Jackson's soul-bird has reached the Golden Shore, to speak with Sri Chinmoy's words.

      I am not able to write a tribute to him in English but would be happy if anybody who knew and liked him would share a few words.

      I was thinking of him a lot the last two days.

      My ever favourite song is Stranger in Moscow.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRpw6BZOSzw

      May he watch from Heaven and see how many thousands of people are mourning his death including myself.