OT Song for oneness and peace

  • jodybol
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2009
      The voices from around the world really spoke to me about our whole oneness family. Loved the women in the saris and the children.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgWFxFg7-GU&e
    • beverly_canada
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2009
        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, jodybol <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > The voices from around the world really spoke to me about our whole oneness family. Loved the women in the saris and the children.
        >
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgWFxFg7-GU&e

        Thanks for posting this Jody. Also really enjoyed it and am going to pass the url along to some musician friends.

        Beverly