March Marathon?

  • matt_boulton73
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2004
      Who's doing a marathon in March? And what date?
    • zdravko_bulgaria
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2004
        [From Zdravko]

        Hi Matt,

        In Bulgaria we are very inspired to run, walk... just cover a
        marathon on 7th March in Plovdiv (one beautiful Bulgarian city).
        We'll hope that runners, walkers or everyone who is inspired to
        share this with us will come...or share it here on the inspiration
        pages.

        "O Lord Supreme, may each marathon runner run along Your Eternity's
        Road to receive from You Your Infinity's Love-Light and Your
        Immortality's Oneness-Delight." - Sri Chinmoy

        Zdravko
        AUM SHANTI

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, matt_boulton73
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Who's doing a marathon in March? And what date?
      • vasudha_sd
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6, 2004
          A number of California students of Sri Chinmoy will be doing a
          marathon on March 7th. We do it every year to honor Sri Chinmoy's
          marathon anniversary (which is actually March 3, but we always honor
          it on the first Sunday in March). It is always so much fun to do the
          event together--and to celebrate afterwards. Some of us run and
          others help at the race. We hope that many brothers and sisters
          around the world will be running at this time as well!!

          Vasudha