the job that comes from an inspiration within

  • eckerlematthias
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2009
      Hi,

      I am searching at the moment for a job.
      Unfortunately we do not have an enterprise that means i have to look for a job myself, i actually had different jobs, after office jobs i changed to gardener and my last job was bike messenger.

      I am looking now for jobs again, but this time I would like to build up the energy into a concentrated direction.
      This means i would like to be inspired from Guru, so like he said to people to open up a bakery or a flower shop.
      I have a good connection to flowers and once i was out there kayaking with a friend, we went to the shore to pick up flowers and there i again i felt this attraction.
      So i said to him:" I would like to work with flowers and arrange them or also to care about them, means grow them in the garden".
      What i also find in the internet are mini gardens and also instructions how to create them. So i thought after i have done some on instruction, i could start myself doing my own creations.

      So anybody has similar experiences and how to come closer to what is meant to be? Are there any writings from Guru?( i already wrote a letter for the shrine, i try to meditate on this subject)

      Greetings
      Matthias
    • grega_levi
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2009
        Dear Matthias, I sympathise with You. I was two years unemployed before I became a student of computer science. I advice You that You do not search so much for a job in term to be employed somewhere but that You serve within and without in direction You want Your next job to be. Let it be and let it go. Be always occupied busy and at the same time available and open to the opportunity of finding Your dream job. And all the best in Your search for a dream job.
        Grega Leskov'sek from Slovenia (from Peace refuge)
        P.S.
        I am also searching for a summer job.