"Destined" CD is published

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2009
      Dear friends, I have just published a CD of arrangements of songs by Sri Chinmoy, arranged and performed by "moi".

      I hope those of you who come to NY in August will take a copy home, and maybe some for your friends!

      Let It All End

      "If I am destined to do
      Something for You, my Lord,
      Let my sorrows have an end.

      If You really care for me, my Lord,
      Even for a fleeting second,
      Let Your indifference come to an end."
      -Sri Chinmoy

      Excerpt from Ten Thousand Flower-Flames, Part 3 by Sri Chinmoy.
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0389/95/

      Kamalakanta