Please forgive me ..........

  • alap27
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2009
      ...... for being so euphoric about running. But due to my current health-problem the difference of running and not running is just imaginable.
      As i said in my previous thread, after years of going for "inner running" it has become a source of happiness for me, which carry me over this burden of low health-condition like anything. It is magic for me...i say this without exaggeration. If i could write down my experiences while i'm running it would sound even more euphoric.
      Today i started my running with a feeling like "today you have no chance to surpass your burden" = kind of a hopeless thing. But after about 10 min. the "remedy" running began to work, as solid as ever.
      Then after about a half hour i ran so fast which i rarely do. But the thing is i was pulled, i had nothing to push. It was like flying a few inches over the ground. It made me laughing out of excitement! I can't remember that this happened before.
      If i had the "rigth body" for it, i could be a candidate for 3000 Mile races. But i know: the thing which i have build up so carefully could break down again easily by overdoing.

      Alap

      Ps. there are some swiss top runners and triathletes which have developed a new type of running shoe. They have an unusual shock absorber -sole. It makes even asphalt-ground an "ideal" surface for running. I'm running with it for several months now and i do not want any other shoe anymore. Hutashan works with this people, he may tell you about if you are interested.