New episode of Meditation-Silence on srichinmoy.tv

  • kedarvideo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2009
      For the last two year the most popular series within srichinmoy.tv has been "Meditation-Silence". In this series quotes by Sri Chinmoy are presented in combination with a video showing him in silent meditation, to help seekers find their way into the spiritual world. The newest episode (No. 16) is called "Prayer & Meditation" and incorporates the following quote:

      “The difference between prayer and meditation is this: when we pray, we feel that our existence is a one-pointed flame soaring upward. The very nature of prayer is to reach God by going up. When we meditate, we throw ourselves into a vast expanse, into an infinite sea of peace and bliss, or we welcome the infinite Vast into us.”- Sri Chinmoy

      If want to be inspired here is the link:

      http://www.srichinmoy.tv/tv/333

      The video was taken in Bali during a concert in the University of Bali in 2001.

      Kedar