New Name

  • auckland13centre
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 17, 2009
      I have the geatest of pleaure in announcing my new Spiritual name of "Rajpal",

      Rajpal means-
      A King and Protector of the Kingdom, from a Royal Family.

      Thankyou one and all.
      Rajpal File --Auckland centre.
    • purnakama2000
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 18, 2009
        Heartiest congratulations Rajpal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Purnakama
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 18, 2009
          Dear Rajpal, who is announcing? What was your name before? Otherwise, I have no idea who is announcing his new name.

          Kamalakanta

          > Rajpal File --Auckland centre.
          > Nicholas File
        • suchana27
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 19, 2009
            Great news and good news, Rajpal!!!!!!! :)

            Suchana