Meditation for Feb. 5th-Wings of Gratitude

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5 6:23 AM
      Sri Chinmoy is the living embodiment of his philosophy, which is based
      on his spiritual realisation. He practices what he preaches, and more.
      Regarding the next poem, I can say that in over 25 years of studying
      with Sri Chinmoy, his spiritual love is unconditional. It is the only
      constant in my life, his love. And when he is expressing his love or
      his gratitude, he does so without expectation, self-givingly.
      Therefore, it is exceedingly beautiful.

      "Gratitude loses
      All its beauty and fragrance
      Through expectation."- Sri Chinmoy