Garland of Divinity's Love moves

  • utpalmarshall
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 14, 2009
      It is the store, that probably has been visited by every single one of Sri Chinmoys students, if they lived in or ever visited New York. The Garland of Divinity's Love recently moved to a new location. It was in it's old location so long that even Kanan had a hard time remembering when it moved there from an even earlier location.

      http://perfectionjourney.org/2009/06/13/the-garland-of-divinitys-love-moves/

      The Parsons blvd block has been under so much construction for the past year it was just the right, and a good time, for the shop to pick up its pots and petals and move on. It has not moved far and will have its own new grand opening exactly 38 years to the day it was inaugurated on June 25th.

      much thanks
      Utpal
    • suchana27
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 16, 2009
        It is so nice to see new and old photos from Kanan´s flowershop in your website!
        Thank you, Utpal, for keeping us updated with its moving; sometimes it is not easy to get all the news on a phone call.
        I am looking forward to visiting this new location pretty soon!

        Happy inauguration!
        Suchana

        > http://perfectionjourney.org/2009/06/13/the-garland-of-divinitys-love-moves/

      • dmchaudhurani
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6, 2009
          --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, suchana27 <no_reply@...> wrote:

          Hello everyone,

          Great to hear of your move Kanan. I hope the new location is as inspiring and soulful as the last.

          I've not had access to Internet for a while so first I want to say hello to everyone.

          It's been hot here in England The roses and other flowers came out early - in profusion - but now past their best. All my energy is going into raising the necessary funds for August Celebrations - difficult as work is thin.

          Missing you all.

          love, Durga-Mata