Dearest Sandesh

  • morrisklein27
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2004
      Dear Sandesh,

      I just wanted to appreciate your evolving skill as a writer.

      As any English teacher will tell you, the secret of good writing is
      details. I was touched by the wonderful adjectives you used to
      describe the climate in Bali: "warm" "soothing" and "tropical".

      Why, I would have never guessed!

      I want to encourage you to continue in your writing. You certainly
      show great promise! Are there any more adjectives you'd like to use
      to give us a clearer mental picture? Perhaps some adverbs even!

      Here are some "adverbs" you might want to try:

      I "languidly" raise the grapes to my lips
      My personal masseuse "assiduously" kneads out my spinal tension
      I "luxuriously" sip tequila in the jacuzzi
      I "hurriedly" duck the slushballs that my brothers throw "happily"

      Eagerly awaiting your next "postcard" from Bali!

      Morris