Thank you Nayak!

  • karpani_ru
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2004
      Thank you Nayak for your wonderful Trip news! To describe everything
      so carefully, in so much detail that it becomes like a living picture
      for those who read it is a real self-giving. We are getting so much
      joy from reading it!

      Gratitude,
      Karpani

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, nayak_ltp