The Big German Joy Day :)

  • louisanaturelle
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2009
      Today I have just returned home from the most inspiring and blessingful Jod Day- the Big German Joy Day in Heildeberg.After I had unpacked I wanted to write here my impessions and my gratitude. I opened a new page and when I was about to start I remembered that I planed with my roommate and an old friend of mine to get out running. We were supposed to run in about 1 hour and a half but a rain was also about to start so we decided to run before the rain starts. So I let the new page opened and I said to myself that I will return to write something about the Joy Day.
      But... I have to talk a little about what happened in the mean time... We got out running but the sky was very dark and the rain was seriously approching. There were thunders and lightnings but we decided to go on even if it is for a short period of time. We streached a little, I meditated in secret and we started running.After 200 meters the rain started.My roommate found the church that was nearby as her shelter and my old friend and me continued to run. We wanted to do at least one circle which was about 1k and 300 meters. But the rain became more intense and more menacing.The trees were moving in the wind and branches were falling with the rain. We kept on running and for a while it was impossible for us to see the way. I was already wet to my skin but I felt so much happiness inside my heart. Everything was shining inspite ot the menacing weather.I felt so much joy. I was not afraid at all. Well, we decided to stop at the church, where my roommate was(the church was not opened so we stayed at its entrance). We were not protected to much but it was better than being in the rain). We stayed until it got less menacing and we started running home... the rain was still on its position and it started to throw with little pieces of ice. But finaly we arrived home and I could take a shower with the water that was in my chlotes and my running shoes. I went for a real shower and guess what: the water was cold...so cold...But I washed myself and my hair..I had no choice..and finaly I felt even better.
      I don't know what happened but I felt so much joy and pure happiness and I felt like laughing all the time...I feel so grateful for this experience...
      And now, I should return to the Joy Day which seems that never ends.
      I cannot say what I enjoyed most because I enjoyed everything. It was so nice when we had to prepare those performances... It is such a wonderful experience. I was in the group of girls under 7 and we had to sing two songs..Well, we were able to prepare only one song but we enjoyed it a lot."The pride of the Earthly Race and the joy of the Heavenly Race/ Have the same Goal- Self Transcendance". And I want to say that I enjoyed all the performances so much... every one was so beautiful and inspiring in its own way. Abhinabha's group was so funny and inspiring. I enjoyed so much their snores and roarings..and than the sleepy "Aum". But finaly they went out for a run and everything changed..."Run and Become, Become and Run"... It was the play where a user (hyper/ high/ twisted) thought he saw Jesus and a drunk man spoke so ugly to Guru and a funny dog was barking all the time... and Tirtha's group with the change of roles...and all those cars...there were so many things that I cannot remember but I still feel the joy and the inspiration...
      It is Sunday morning and we finished the meditation- hopefully it was not one like that from Abhinabha's play- and got out for a 5k Race... what a great experience... so many runners,every single part of the track was covered by a runner's feet, whereever I was looking was a runner: in front of me(here there were more :)), near me and in my back. I felt the inner urge to run faster and I did it..I am so grateful..I finished it in a better time than I used to for the 5k. And at the end it was a beautiful prayer and prasad.
      In the afternoon I went to take part at the games...here it was again very special... I was in the team that lost at every single game but it doesn't matter..it was so much fun... I was the donkey and it was a great experience to be blind and to have someone that leads you on the right way... I enjoyed the moment when we had to learn the poem.. I learnt it very fast but when I had to teach the other girl I simply changed a word(I don't know how this happened)but I do not know hoe the poem looked like at the end(I was only the third girl so until the end many tings could have happened)...
      Pujaloy...when it comes to Pujaloy...no words can describe it..
      And the music...the Songs of the Soul and all the other performances, every one was inspiring.
      I also have to add that the food was very tasty..
      It was also a yellow rose in some lady's yard and every time I was passing by I stopped to smell it. It had such a powerful fragrance... And in the begining it was a but and than it became a totally opened Yeallow rose ...(I have to say that I took a yeallow rose from those that were on the shrine and I intended to bring it home. And I brought it home. It travelled by plane from Stuttgart to Bucharest and even the border's policemen were looking at it with admiration)... Now the beautiful rose stays on my shrine and it is happy after such a long journey.
      I do not nkow what else to say..there are so many things...3 days seem like eternity...I was in Heaven for 3 days(well 4, because only today I returned home) and now I have to come back to my studies because my exams are coming...but I am happy and I look to them with joy, love and faith...
      My gratitude heart to my entire family...
      Luiza from Bucharest Centre
    • suchana27
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2009
        Dear Luiza,
        What a fantastic account of the Heavenly Joy Days you spent in Heilderberg! I am enjoying it a lot! I hope your rose will accompany during your exams as well :)
        Suchana
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 7, 2009
          Thanks for this inspiring post...I went out and played tennis today for almost 3 hours, and you could not wipe the smile out of my face!
          Joy is certainly the meaning of life...

          Kamalakanta