Wings of Joy

  • suchana27
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2004
      Yes, Morris,this book is a must for offering presents, anywhere,
      anytime!
      When I came back from April Celebrations last year, I got the
      inspiration to buy Sri Chinmoy´s beautiful book here, in my own city.
      So I went to the most important and oldest American bookstore and I
      ordered about 40 of them. Suniti had previously offered me several
      ¨Wings of Joy¨ which I deeply appreciated and I decided then to give
      the first present to the bookseller who needed a sample to allow the
      importing steps.
      I recall it was the end of April when my order was ready and I
      was told to wait for a month or so because books were not imported
      easily, due to the high price of the American dollar in this part of
      the world.
      In May I was told that it would take longer for the books to
      come to Argentina and in this way I was facing August Celebrations
      with no ¨Wings of Joy¨ by my side... But, just a few days before
      leaving to see my Guru, I got a phone call from the kind bookseller
      who said to me -¨You know, only 25 books were delivered by the
      Editors, but no CDs inside.¨
      And from that day on I have been looking for receptive people
      who read English and will receive new light in their lives. In
      between, my two teenage nieces and a seeker who lived in Tampa for
      three years keep ¨The Wings of Joy¨ in their homes.

      In oneness-gratitude,

      Suchana

      For more joy, kindly click on http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com