Re: ¨I Love This World¨

  • purnakama2000
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2009
      Hello Suchana:)

      What a beautiful and simple answer to life, " I love this world."

      It was coincidental for me that you should write this because last week the song that kept resonating with me, and that I sang every day when I got out of my car at work was,

      "My world is joy
      My heart is love,
      Each thought of mine comes from above."

      Sri Chinmoy (unofficial)

      This is such a powerful and positive way to think about life and the world.

      Thanks for sending this positive message about the world!

      Purnakama
    • suchana27
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2009
        What a nice song, dear Purnakama :)!

        I have never heard it and would like to learn it. When you start your holidays, could you send me the score? It will be a new way for me to start work early in the morning!

        Happy days!
        Suchana